Sunday 17 November 2013

Winter Accessories Wishlist

1. Primark Tartan Scarf - £4
4. H&M Fake Fur Collar - no longer available online - may be available here
5. H&M Necklace - £14.99

Now that the weather is starting to get cooler I've been craving some winter accessories to update my wardrobe and these are my favourites.

I've wanted a tartan scarf for a while now and for just £4 this one from Primark won't cut out of my wages too much. I really wish ASOS carried a larger selection of Primark's range because I would have bought this one straight away!

I've also been loving H&M's new winter accessories and as I've got a voucher for their online store I can definitely see myself making a purchase or two when I get paid next. The necklace immediately caught my eye when I saw it on the website and I think it will look great with a dress I've got to wear over the festive season. I've also seen belts like #2 everywhere at the moment which I think would be great for updating plainer outfits. And although they are no longer available on the website, I've been lusting over their fake fur collars since I saw them on llymlrs so I've got a few of them on my watch list on eBay.

I also saw one of the girls on my course wearing boots like #3 to one of our seminars which looked really cute so I'm hoping I can buy these soon to wear with casual outfits.

What winter accessories have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment